Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"The Story"

I have been contemplating starting a blog for a long time, and I've finally decided it's time. So, here it goes...

My life in a nutshell...
I am 24 years old. I am happily married to my high school sweetheart, Pete, and have been for almost 5 years! *GASP!* We have the most perfect baby boy, Aiden, who is 7 months old and has brought out the best in us. We knew we were meant for each other, but our relationship has truly blossomed since he has been born. He is our world. We also have a Maltipoo, Lizzie, who will be 5 years old in April. She was our first "baby". She's very tempermental (sp?), but that's just her personality. She really loves us, and we love her. I work as a RN at East Tn Children's Hospital on a med/surg floor. I love my job, but wish we had the funds for me to only work one day a week or so. I feel like I'm missing out on parts of Aiden's life. But, for now, I have to work, and I'm ok with that. I also sell Mary Kay on the side. I LOVE my Mary Kay! I am very close to my family. I can't imagine life without my parents (and step-parents) and Granny around. I have some family that's spread out, but we try to get together as much as possible. We live in a REALLY old house in downtown Clinton. It's not our dream home, but we're here for now so we'll make the most of it. (I'm sure I will have lots of stories that come with living in an old house for ya.)

I'm not sure where I'm going with the blog, but I really want a journal of my life, and more importantly Aiden's life. So, here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment