Today, we woke up to LOTS of snow! It was beautiful! Pete had to work from 11-4:30, but as soon as he got home, we got dressed warm and headed to Norris Dam to go sledding. We didn't last very long, because it was windy and freezing. Aiden's little cheeks were getting red, so we decided to come back home. He didn't seem to notice the snow, but Pete and I both got to sled down the hill a time or two. Before we got home, we stopped at the store for some essentials (Peanut M&Ms, Reese's Whipped, Skittles, Lemonade, and Chocolate Milk).
Soon after we got home, a few of our friends called and wanted to come see Aiden. Will and Whitney came and were going sledding later, so they had their sled with them. Pete wanted to try out the iced hill (on the road) by the house, so we got all bundled up again and went out to try out the hill. We flew down the hill! It was the best sledding ever! I only went down once, because I hit a big ball of snow and wrecked. It was worth it though. Well, I say that today, but tomorrow I probably won't be able to move my left arm. There's already a bruise showing up on my shoulder. Ooops.
Lauren was supposed to get a 8 hour pass to leave the hospital today, but wasn't able to get out due to the weather. The new plan is for her to use her pass tomorrow, but the roads are supposed to still be bad and refrozen over night, so we have to wait and see. She was really bummed to not get to leave today, but should be getting out of rehab Thursday. I'm ready for that day. I am on call to work tomorrow. I would like to be off with my boys, but the money is very enticing. Well, I have to get rested up in case I have to work tomorrow. Goodnight friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment