Today, Aiden and I spent most of the day around the house. We took a much needed nap this afternoon together, and it was AMAZING! We both needed it. Aiden is getting more and more mobile everyday. He's not officially "crawling" (like on all fours), but he can scoot anywhere he wants to go. He gets on his belly, and uses his elbows and toes to move all around. He is getting into EVERYTHING! Today, I created a little fortress for him out of laundry baskets. He was able to push them out of his way so he could get into Daddy's Wii accessories. He loves remotes, cell phones, and electrical cords more than any toy. Aiden and I ate breakfast for dinner at Granny's tonight. It was great to spend some time with her. Pete wasn't feeling well, so he stayed home. I brought Lizzie home. She's been with Granny for about a month, and we have really missed her here. Granny needed the company with Lauren gone, so Lizzie has been her roommate.
Tomorrow, Aiden and I will be going to see Lauren in the hospital. She is doing better and better everyday. I can't wait till she goes home. I know it will be a lot harder for her and Cindy and Dad, but I am so tired of spending hours and hours in the hospital. I am so thankful that Aiden has gotten sick from his many visits to the hospital, including all the crazy strangers who try to touch my baby. What is wrong with people? Who touches a stranger's baby?!? RUDE!
Aiden's getting fussy, so I suppose it's time for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment